Monday, January 25, 2010

Errrr...well, at least the EFX song is out of the way...

I've finally got a cut of the Effects Song out of the way that doesn't involve me spazzing out thinking I'd been blacklisted! Next song for Monty! is probably going to be a parody of Monty Python's "I'm a Lumberjack," as suggested by Andrew Coppinger. You know, "I'm an animator, I'm okay, I work all night, I work all day..."

Bit's chugging along. EFX is just as much of a beast as I'd predicted and then some. If I'd been able to take it fall quarter it would have been so much easier...but alas. I'll post stuff when I get time to breathe I mean post stuff.

Also, rather appropriately, my conscience is writing the Jesus Flick of the Class of 2010. She does consciences proud. When I become a real boy (it's looking to be sooner than I anticipated) I'm going to have a lot to compensate for.

1 comment:

  1. *SNORT* HAHA!!! :D yeah, so, I do totally want to make the video for the animator song once it's done. :D

    ReplyDelete