Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Disease!

I am glad I recorded that track when I did. Now my voice is in no condition to be singing anything. Hopefully it'll be at least in shape enough to announce Mary Lou Davis for tomorrow for CAS. I keep listening to the music as I'm keying the scenes in and there are some points where I'm all like, "Yeah, I can definitely hear the sickishness creeping in there." It may be my perfectionist nature but I think I did like seven takes before I got something that sounded (in my opinion) okay.

Heck, I'll refrain from posting the song on this blog at all, because if I have learned anything, it's that stuff like karaoke starts out cool until you start forcing people to listen to it...over...and over...and over again. Then they start getting really, really annoyed, kind of like when you find a new song you like and play it nonstop for hours on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment