Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Salutations

Ladies and Gentlemen, May I Have your Attention, Please?

My name is Zelda Vinciguerra. I am a third-year animation major at the Savannah College of Art and Design with a minor in performing arts. I enjoy 2D animation and voice acting immensely...and I can sing and learn accents. I also sound roughly like a ten-year-old boy and am more than willing to voice act whenever the opportunity presents itself. In fact, if you ever hear some girl belting showtunes around the third floor of Montgomery Hall in the dead of night, there is a 90% chance it's me. Unless, of course, it sounds horrible.

I just got back from spending a quarter at the Lacoste campus. My favorite colors are yellow and pink. I don't like animals at all, but if I had to own one I'd get a cat. I'm really good at grilling and frying things. My favorite food changes constantly. I also like puzzles and logic problems. I'm not very good with computers, so I anticipate needing a lot of help over the quarter with the software. I've had experience with frame-by-frame animation in Flash, but I don't know anything else. Scripting confounds me. I want to change this by the end of the quarter.

Thank you, thank you, no autographs please. *Bows*

No comments:

Post a Comment