Friday, January 23, 2009

HA!



I just decided to set the ease slider and the ease graph aside because they weren't doing what I wanted them to, and do the timing myself. NOW I'm getting something that looks more like a clown puppet jumping, though he's getting a bit more air than he needs to. It's far from perfect but it's closer than I'd been getting.




I hope the rotoscoping goes a bit easier than this did. Three posts within one class period seems a bit excessive. And I still need to make a puppet of my own...

And as for my concept for the final, I'm definitely going to do something with that song, and some idiot prancing around the building singing it while other people are trying to finish their finals, like some kind of Montgomery Hall Lounge Singer. If I could get a pianist to accompany me that'd be swank.

No comments:

Post a Comment